Thursday, January 10, 2013

What is a pillowtop mattress and a eurotop mattress?

Q. I am looking for a memory foam mattress for a queen size bedroom set. I see most furniture stores that I look at selling pillow top or euro top mattress. Can you describe what these are? Any recommendation to buy a good and comfortable bedroom set for older people?

A. Your question and what you say you are looking for are completely different. Memory foam mattresses are a completely diferent breed of mattress. Some find them amazing; others, not so much. One memory foam that has done really well in the way of not getting a lot of complaints is the Dynasty memory foam mattress. It's also cheaper than a lot of the memory foam mattresses on the market. I have been thinking about making it my next mattress but am not sure yet how I feel about the memory foam. The following is where you can find some more information on the Dynasty:

http://www.qmattresses.com/category/brands-of-mattresses/dynasty-mattresses/

My suggestion - do your research online, not at the stores. Too many buyers get blindsided by salesmen. Either the salesmen doesn't care about anything except commission, others just aren't trained to handle customer needs.

My suggestion


I am looking for affordable one way truck rental from Toronto to Calgary any advise?
Q. I am moving from Toronto to Calgary I am planning to move my Queen size bedroom set and Sofa.
I am not sure which company would be the best is it Uhaul or any other suggestions please thank you.

A. Fro that shipment you will probably pay far too much using a U-haul and drive yourself. They are pretty expensive. You can of course look up their web-site and calculate the cost for yourself.

http://www.uhaul.com/

Why not call up any of the major shipping firms and talk to their estimator. You will probably get a much better price from them. They all offer less-than-carload rates for smaller shipments.

This is a major agency, but you can always look up the majors on your own.

http://canada-movers.ca/?kwd_id=15198-E732376E-2EFE-4F66-9FA5-C7F1E55BDD7CS16991201686&gclid=CK-spdz5xbMCFYs7MgodwwQAxw

But, in all fairness, do you REALLY want to move any furniture at all. Do consider what you can sell them for on www.kijiji.ca or www.craigslist.com - perhaps your income, minus cost of buying new furniture is less than the cost of moving. Then, no worries about breakage and you start off with brand new furniture in Calgary. Even if new furniture costs a little more, you start off with new stuff...!


Is there any way to convert a queen headboard to fit king bed?
Q. I have a bedroom set I don't want to part with and my husband has a king bed. Is there anything out there I can use to attach my headboard to the king bed or is there too much size difference.

A. too much size difference- wont look right


Can i buy a queen size head and foot board for a full size bed?
Q. I seen this bedroom set at the room place website and i cant find that anywhere else or in a full. If it can be done, please tell me how. Thank you so much in advance.

A. Yes many queen size headboard and footboards have 2 sets of slots one for a queen steel bed rails and one set for full size bed rails. You would be better served going into a mattress store like a mattress firm or giant or some other mattress store in your area. They may even have one set up you can see. If you don'f have a second set of slots they make something that will work that are often called conversion rails or plates. Tell the store what you want to do, they can get what you need.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a pillowtop mattress and a eurotop mattress?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment