Sunday, January 6, 2013

Anyone know if South Shore furniture is good?

Q. I'm looking into buying one of the platform bedroom sets from south shore and I'm curious if anyone has any experience with them. Do they last? Is the quality good? I've gotten a shelf mad of particle board before and it fell in on itself. It that was also from wal mart so I'm hoping south shore has more strength and durability. Otherwise if you know where I can get some good but cheaper furniture I would greatly appreciate it!

A. Well. . . I think you should take the help of furniture expert and also search online furniture sites. . . I hope it would be help you better. . .


bought a bedroom set and the store don't want to change it?
Q. I bought a platform bedroom set and i notice in the night stand a crack,I when to the furniture store where I bought it.the owner doesn't want to exchange it to a new one.does anyone know who or what?Can i do.I bought the bedroom on august 5,2009 yes i do have guarantee.

A. Write him a certified letter explaining to him that if he does not honor the warranty that you will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the Consumer Fraud division and will file against him in small claims court. Good Luck.


What kind of mattress do I need with a platform bed?
Q. I am looking for something that is not too soft. Also, how do you recommend going about looking at complete bedroom sets? I have been looking online, but I would like to see in person. Don't want to go roomstogo route; but there has to be equivalent places if you know what I mean. I'm just not sure where to start. Thanks

A. For a good firm mattress that is perfect for a platform bed you should look into getting a futon mattress. They come in many different styles and types and one is sure to be firm enough for you. Take a look over at http://www.thefutonsite.com to see what I mean.


Does anyone know any websites that has affordable contemporary, modern furniture?
Q. Hey, I am trying to find the perfect contemporary bedroom for my room. Does anyone know a place where I can find a affordable contemporary bedroom set (not only platform beds)?

A. you can buy all kinds of furniture online..this is the best option as their will b many options and evn the prices will b less n offers vll b more, i have got a garden set from this site..hope u vll find ur furniture here...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know if South Shore furniture is good?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment