Wednesday, January 9, 2013

How do I write a contract for someone who wants to pay a deposit and then pick up the items later, Craigslist?

Q. I have a bedroom set and some sofas. The people want to pay a deposit and then pick it up in 1 week. Where can I find a contract? Also, what if they get injured while moving the furniture up some stairs we have here. Should I include something about this in the contract?

A. First be sure that this is a real deposit and not a scam one. There are a lot of scammers out there that will offer to pay you a deposit with a little overage and then you give them the overage back and turns out the entire check is no good. In case you don't get what I mean read http://www.howtobeatcraigslist.uni.cc and check out all the scams they have listed there, it's just amazing the stuff people will do.


Where can I buy a Klaussner Bedroom chest from a set that has been discontinued?
Q. I have all of the pieces to a Klaussner bedroom set expect for the chest (I was not thinking about purchasing it when I first was buying) but now want to buy the final piece to make the bedroom complete. Since the set has been discontinued, I cannot find it on any websites for sale.

A. eBay, craigslist, Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent's. garage sales, yard sales, auctions, newspaper classifieds,


How Would I Go About Selling My Bedroom Furniture?
Q. I have a very nice bedroom set, but its rather large and I'm looking for a downgrade. The furniture is in good shape, I just have no idea where I could sell it!

Are there stores specifically for this? I'm not even looking for a lot of money, I'm just looking to get the furniture off my hands for a decent price for its good condition!

A. Craigslist.com


How to get rid of roaches on bed room furniture?
Q. So, my husband and I bought a bedroom furniture (inculding mattress) set via craigslist. When we got it to our house, we noticed several tiny roach crawling out of the drawers. Obviously the house we bought it from was infested!!! Thankfully we have not seen any come out of the mattress. We are afraid to use soup and water because this will damage the furniture. Any suggestions? Is this salvagable, or did we just buy a disaster?!?!?!

A. There are probably many roach nests INSIDE the mattress; that would explain the juvenile roaches you saw. No telling how bad the infestation is unless you open the mattress and destroy it. I would put it in the dumpster, IMO.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I write a contract for someone who wants to pay a deposit and then pick up the items later, Craigslist?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment