Thursday, January 10, 2013

Is it ok to buy baby furniture for yourself (I don't have a baby)?

Q. The website www.bedroomfurniture.com has a large assortment of bedroom furniture. I already bought some furniture for my bedroom: a white shutter queen size bed and white shutter dresser. But I think the dresser might not be enough space for my clothes so I'm thinking about getting an armoire or chest. The problem is that I can't find one that matches the set I already purchased, except the baby furniture by StorkCraft. Some of the furniture would fit perfectly with my set, but I think it would seem weird buying baby furniture. What do you guys think?
This is the bedroom set I bought.
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq89/Washinj/Linon-Shutter-Queen-BedimgLQLQ1448_.jpg
This is the baby armoire.
http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq89/Washinj/Storkcraft-Beatrice-Armoire-in-Whit.jpg

A. No there isn't a problem with it,if it matches then buy it,once you get it in your room you won't be able to tell that it is baby furniture.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it ok to buy baby furniture for yourself (I don't have a baby)?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment