Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Looking to purchase a Full size bed for an adult pls Help!?

Q. I'm looking for a bedroom set but I need the bed to be a full size not queen, my bedroom is rather small and the wall where the bed will fit best is only 115" long. I want a bed and two night stands one on each side. So a queen is out of the question.
So far most places I've looked do not offer their bed set on a full. Only child beds come in full size. I know that there has to be a shop willing to order a full size in an adult looking bedroom set. Anyone know of a good place to look?

A. Here are some adult looking bedroom set with full size:
http://www.homelement.com/products/Bedroom-Furniture/Contemporary-Bedroom/Borgeois-Bedroom-Collection-Complete-6-pcs-Homelegance_1705.html
http://www.homelement.com/products/Bedroom-Furniture/Contemporary-Bedroom/Mandalay-Bedroom-Collection-Homelegance_1654.html
http://www.homelement.com/products/Bedroom-Furniture/Contemporary-Bedroom/Moda-Bedroom-Collection-Homelegance_1718.html
and more.

Good luck!


I have to have a bedroom set moved from a friend's house to my house. I have no car. What's the best way?
Q. This is in the small town of Champaign in central Illinois. I want as little to do with the move as possible. Would moving companies move a bedroom set across town? It's just a mattress, boxspring bedframe, dresser, mirror, and nightstand. How much would it cost? Any recommendations on movers? I'm new to this.

A. arrg ... go to menards and rent a truck for90 min for 20 dollars or go to uhall and rent a van --- that should be about 20-30 -- do NOT use a movers unless you have lots of stuff or lots and lots of stairs..... best way - rent a truck - get some friends together and offer pizza and beer AFTER the move!!!


How do I write a contract for someone who wants to pay a deposit and then pick up the items later, Craigslist?
Q. I have a bedroom set and some sofas. The people want to pay a deposit and then pick it up in 1 week. Where can I find a contract? Also, what if they get injured while moving the furniture up some stairs we have here. Should I include something about this in the contract?

A. First be sure that this is a real deposit and not a scam one. There are a lot of scammers out there that will offer to pay you a deposit with a little overage and then you give them the overage back and turns out the entire check is no good. In case you don't get what I mean read http://www.howtobeatcraigslist.uni.cc and check out all the scams they have listed there, it's just amazing the stuff people will do.


I am looking for affordable one way truck rental from Toronto to Calgary any advise?
Q. I am moving from Toronto to Calgary I am planning to move my Queen size bedroom set and Sofa.
I am not sure which company would be the best is it Uhaul or any other suggestions please thank you.

A. Fro that shipment you will probably pay far too much using a U-haul and drive yourself. They are pretty expensive. You can of course look up their web-site and calculate the cost for yourself.

http://www.uhaul.com/

Why not call up any of the major shipping firms and talk to their estimator. You will probably get a much better price from them. They all offer less-than-carload rates for smaller shipments.

This is a major agency, but you can always look up the majors on your own.

http://canada-movers.ca/?kwd_id=15198-E732376E-2EFE-4F66-9FA5-C7F1E55BDD7CS16991201686&gclid=CK-spdz5xbMCFYs7MgodwwQAxw

But, in all fairness, do you REALLY want to move any furniture at all. Do consider what you can sell them for on www.kijiji.ca or www.craigslist.com - perhaps your income, minus cost of buying new furniture is less than the cost of moving. Then, no worries about breakage and you start off with brand new furniture in Calgary. Even if new furniture costs a little more, you start off with new stuff...!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking to purchase a Full size bed for an adult pls Help!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment