Sunday, January 6, 2013

My family of 4 is moving into a new home. My husband wants to sell my daughters bedroom set . I want to use it?

Q. bedroom set which I want to use for guest room furniture He wants to leave the guest room empty until we can afford new furniture. Her furniture is in good condition. he would rather leave the room empty than pay the movers to move it. What do you say?

A. I think you should keep it because what if you have a guest stay while the room is empty? Are you gonna have them sleep on the couch? When you have enough money to buy a new set then you sell that one and just pay the movers or have him and his buddy's or family help if he doesn't want to pay but I would keep it until I get the new one.


Why cant kids go right into an adult size bed?
Q. My daughter is 11 months. People are saying a toddler bed is a waste of money and to get her a twin size. But i have a bedroom set i use right now that i would like to give to her...but the bed is a queen....why cant she jus go in that at 18 months - 2 years?

A. Kid proof your Queen set and let her sleep in it. She is set well into her teenage years as far as a bed goes.

Just make sure she can't fall out of it or slip in to any large gaps on the sides of the bed.


where do I find a matching window valance to a burlington/springs bedroom set i bought long time ago?
Q. I have a beautiful bedroom set, but i moved and i need 1 more valance to be able to use the set, problem is i cant remember how old this set is and i need a valance! can anyone tell me where i can go with what info i do have to get an older valance? thanks!

A. Try Ebay....


What is the best color to paint wicker bedroom furniture?
Q. I bought a used wicker bedroom set. It is white and I want to paint it. My bedroom colors are brown and olive green. I thought about painting it dark brown. Should I leave it white? Another choice was a nice green color. Decision, decisions. I need help. What are your suggestions? Will it be too much to paint it a sage. Decorators I am waiting for your reply.

A. IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR WALLS IF YOU A DARK COLOR, YOU WOULD WANT TO PAINT IT A LIGHT COLOR OR WHITE, AND IF YOU HAVE LIGHT COLOR WALLS THEN YOU WOULD GO FOR A DARK COLOR FOR THE FURNITURE...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My family of 4 is moving into a new home. My husband wants to sell my daughters bedroom set . I want to use it?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment