Monday, January 7, 2013

What are some good ideas for a boy's and girl's crib bedding set?

Q. I have a boy who's 18 months and a girl who's 3 months. They will be sharing a room, and I wanted to decorate their rooms as a set. For instance, my husband and I thought of Peter Pan & Tinkerbell, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Dora & Diego, Princess & Prince, or Princess & Knights/Dragons. I'm still undecided and would like some suggestions. Let me know your opinions, and if you can think of any more boy & girl bedroom sets please let me know. Thank you!

A. How about something that would work with both..bumble bees/nature that sort of thing to have a calmer looking room.
You have covered so many, I cannot think of any pairs without dating myself..pebbles and bambam, alvin and the chipmunks have girls on them but dont know their names,


I need help for my bedroom?
Q. I recently moved, and got my mother's old bedroom suite instead of the small bedroom set I had before.
I'm a fourteen-year-old girl, and a prep. I'm sick of the guys that come over avoiding my pink[now brown] room.
For one wall, I'm redoing my dedication wall. This has a white shelf ontop of it, and my walls need to stay white. The pictures & posters on this wall are going to be in black & white.
Should I do all of my room black and white [keeping in mind I have alot of boys over] and add red, or should I use another color scheme. I still want my wall, though.
Any ideas of what all I should do?
BTW. my favorite colors are lime green, hot pink, red, aqua, orange, and I still like black and white. My dresser & hutch are an oak color with gold on them.

A. you can add red with black and white it will really look nice


if you are in the fort worth texas area do you know of a cheap place to buy furniture?
Q. We all need new bedroom sets. Me and boyfriend and two boys who share a room. Does anyone know where a cheap one is in fort worth that would possibly deliver and has good furniture

A. Your local Salvation Army Store might have what You need...- but I doubt they Deliver... :(


I live in the Tampa/Brandon area & I want 2 knw where I can buy an inexpensive twin size bed?
Q. I would like to find a nice, twin size bed that includes the mattress, boxspring, head/foot board or even an entire bedroom set for the right price. It's for my 5-year old boy.

A. Believe it or not the Goodwill Store in Tampa sells brand new mattresses. I would also check out www.tampa.craigslist.org and the Tampa Tribune special ads for items under $250. People are always advertising kids' bedroom sets in the Tampa Tribune. You can even go online to its site and do a search in the classifieds for ads in the last week, searching by the zip code close to you





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good ideas for a boy's and girl's crib bedding set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment