Saturday, December 8, 2012

How do I find history or information on the Caldwell furniture company in Lenoir NC?

Q. I have an old bedroom set made by the Caldwell furniture company in Lenoir NC and I want to find out more about it. I have tryed searching but only get up to date information I want to know about the history of the company and maybe pictures of there older pieces to find out if what I have is worth anything. Any suggestions? Thanks

A. Your best bet would be to contact the company and ask if they would be able to provide you with that information. Most companies (though not all) will have some sort of "History of the company" type brochure that they will be happy to send to you. Perhaps in their current catalog.


How to decorate a bedroom with green sheets and black-brown furniture (pictures included)?
Q. Greetings Yahoo! Answers.

My husband and I recently purchased a bedroom set and a gorgeous set of sheets. Unfortunately we have no idea how to decorate this room. The walls are currently a light creamy beige with white faux wood window blinds.

Can you please suggest some painting colors, techniques and other decor ideas that can transform our bedroom into a beautiful and modern/contemporary relaxing escape.

Thanks! :D
Pictures of items:
http://www.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=223343&PartnerID=FROOGLE&BannerID=MP689

http://www.plummers.com/?page=shop/flypage&page_back=shop/category_items&offset=0&product_id=1719&category_id=c1e0d9a7fb6a657ca914607535c7cdd1

A. a rich red/orange wall accent with a nice earth tone brown will go nice on the walls to accent the furniture and beddings ... try imaging the walls in two tone colors.

My friend just move into her new house, and in one of the rooms had similar specs as your's, that's what she did and it looked great, i'm sorry I don't have pictures though...


What kind of paintings for bedroom with simple traditional furniture in light oak?
Q. The bedroom set is plain, but has a traditional oak feel and tri=fold mirror.
Any ideas for an imagery theme, other than roses/flowers?
My man has no particular ideas for this room, so I don't have much input there...
Thanks!

A. A collection of family photographs in ornate oak frames might be nice. Children's artwork can also be framed to add a happy feeling to the room. You can frame just about anything. Frame several pieces of color coordinating fabric and hang in a cluster on the wall. Go to a flea market to scout for old picture frames of various sizes and hang in a group, one inside of the other. Or, take one large frame and hang on the wall. Paint your own picture directly on the wall inside the frame. Check out this web site for more bedroom ideas.


how much is my bedroom set worth?
Q. I have a 10yr old shiny black bedroom set. 6 Drawers with an unique style mirror, headboard and rails, 2 night stands, and a tall chest that has a clothes rack and two drawers on the inside, and the two panels that opens up are mirrors. What do you think I could sale it for? Its furniture that my late mom owned. Thanks in advance for your response.

A. Can you post a picture?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I find history or information on the Caldwell furniture company in Lenoir NC?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment