Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating?

Q. How to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating in the USA?
Hi, I have a question for anyone who can answer this question. I am redecorating my room to be a Harry Potter theme and I live in the U.S.A . So far I can not find anything, and this computer is a desktop in a different room and I do not have a projector. My question is where can I find

1. A Harry Potter wall mural either from the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, or Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movies.
2. A Harry potter Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter in the Order of the Phoenix or in the Goblet of Fire bed/quilt set w/sheets for a single bed.
& 3. A table and bench-chair set that looks like the desk from the movie in the Transfiguration classroom from the first year at Hogwarts. If anyone knows where I could find any one of those things and that the location is in the U.S.A. please let me know. Thanks. Bye.

(This was origanally asked by Singer_In_Training, but it sparked my interest, so I decided to post it again) (But mostly because my room will be Harry Potter themed)

A. Well that's a really cool theme. My friend had a Harry Potter themed birthday party so she printed out A LOT of paper bricks and kinda made wallpaper out of it and it looked really cool so she actually kept a part of her wall still "bricked". I think you should try searching online for that kind of stuff or maybe try Mugglenet.com for a whole harry potter website and maybe they have some stuff. Another thing you could do is get a whole bunch of posters and stick them to your wall. Your best bet is to order these things online. I would highly doubt there is a store that actually sells Harry Potter table sets and things like that. However, if you're willing to spend some money you could customize tables to look like the props in the movie.


I am decorating a new bedroom and need help with the color scheme.?
Q. I know that I want this pendleton blanket on my bed, I am thinking of having a yellow (like a butter or as the company store calls it "sunshine") duvet cover.

Here is the link to the pendleton website:

http://www.pendleton-usa.com/product/Home-Blankets/Blankets/NATIONAL-PARKS-BLANKETS/GLACIER-NATIONAL-PARK-BLANKET/166372/pc/1816/sc/1839/c/1821.uts

I'm having trouble deciding what color duvet cover to get to go with this blanket. I don't think I want a white one as I've had a white one for the last 4 years and I'm sick of it.

Please let me know if you have any ideas as to what colors I should be thinking about for the rest of my room as well. I really want this blanket to set the tone of the room. I have a wooden dresser that I want to paint and I'm not sure what color to choose for that as well...I don't want to get carried away with too many busy and bright colors!

A. I hope I saw the right blanket ( 2 bear silhouettes & primitive drawings of tee-pees?)
It's beautiful; but why do you want to cover it with a duvet cover? It 's beautiful all by itself!

Use the colors in the strips of the blanket as a source for the rest of the room. Paint the dresser green. But don't stop there. Change out the drawer pulls. to carry the outdoorsy theme. This site will privide you with an excellent selection
http://www.blackforestdecor.com/locahaca.html
I'm coming to the conclusion that you are an outdoor woman. The pendleton blanket is very masculine. Soften the totasl look by adding a few toss pillows in a varitety of colors made with fake fur, browns, greens.
Paint your walls a soft yellow shade . The site I provided carries a wide selection of home decor; lamps, rugs, etc. cruise around a little for inspiration and ideas.


What do you think about this joke?
Q. A Polish man married an American girl after he had been in the USA a year or so and, although his English was far from perfect, they got on very well. One day, though, he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange an immediate divorce for him. The lawyer said that the speed of getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances and asked him the following questions:
LAWYER: Have you any grounds?
POLE: Ja, Ja, an acre and half and a nice little home with 3 bedrooms.
LAWYER No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
POLE: It is made of concrete, brick and mortar.
LAWYER: Does either of you have a real grudge?
POLE: No. We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one.
LAWYER: I mean, what are your relations like?
POLE: All my relations are in Poland.
LAWYER: is there any infidelity in your marriage?
POLE: Ja, we have hi fidelity stereo set & DVD player with 6.1 sound. we don't reaslly like the music but the answer to your question is yes.
(continued)
LAWYER: No, i mean does your wife beat you up?
POLISH: No, i am always up before her.
LAWYER: Is your wife a nagger?
POLISH: No, she white
LAWYER: Then why do you want this divorce?
POLISH: She going to kill me. I got proof
LAWYER: What kind of proof ?
POLISH: She going to poisen me. She buy a bottle at drug store and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, it sais 'Polish remover'

A. lol thats funny 10/10


What is this Donald Sutherland movie?
Q. I remember watching it in the early to mid 90's but I never caught the name of it. I'm not sure if it was made around that time or a bit earlier, but this is all I remember: This woman hands him a paper that she had drawn something circular on it. I think it has something to do with some sort of clues in the movie. I know it's not a comedy, it's more of a suspense type. I have asked this question several times but I don't seem to be having any luck. Can anyone please help me on this one? I'd really like to see it again.
It's not "Younger & Younger" or "The Italian Job". I remember the movie always looked gloomy.

A. all his movies from the 90's

The Hunley (1999) (TV) .... Gen. Pierre G.T. Beauregard
Instinct (1999) .... Ben Hillard
Behind the Mask (1999) (TV) .... Dr. Bob Shushan
Virus (1999) .... Captain Robert Everton
Free Money (1998) .... Judge Rolf Rausenberger
Without Limits (1998) .... Bill Bowerman
Fallen (1998) .... Lt. Stanton
The Assignment (1997) .... Jack Shaw/Henry Fields
Shadow Conspiracy (1997) .... Jacob Conrad
... aka "The Target" - Japan (English title)
Natural Enemy (1997) (TV) .... Ted Robards
A Time to Kill (1996) .... Lucien Wilbanks
Hollow Point (1996) .... Garrett Lawton
"The Simpsons" .... Hollis Hurlbut (1 episode, 1996)
- Lisa the Iconoclast (1996) TV episode (voice) .... Hollis Hurlbut
Outbreak (1995) .... Maj. Gen. Donald McClintock
Citizen X (1995) (TV) .... Col. Mikhail Fetisov
Disclosure (1994) .... Bob Garvin
The Puppet Masters (1994) .... Andrew Nivens
... aka "Robert A. Heinlein's The Puppet Masters" - USA (complete title)
Punch (1994) .... Craman
Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All (1994) (TV) .... Capt. William Marsden
The Lifeforce Experiment (1994) (TV) .... Dr. 'MAC' MacLean
... aka "Dead Men Talk" - Canada (English title)
Six Degrees of Separation (1993) .... John Flanders ('Flan') Kittredge
Red Hot (1993) .... Kirov
Younger and Younger (1993) .... Jonathan Younger
Benefit of the Doubt (1993) .... Frank
The Poky Little Puppy's First Christmas (1992) .... Narrator
Shadow of the Wolf (1992) .... Henderson
Rakuyô (1992) .... John Williams
... aka "The Setting Sun" - International (English title)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992) .... Merrick
Quicksand: No Escape (1992) (TV) .... Murdoch
The Railway Station Man (1992) .... Roger Hawthorne
Bethune: The Making of a Hero (1992) .... Dr. Norman Bethune
JFK (1991) .... X
Cerro Torre: Schrei aus Stein (1991) .... Ivan
... aka "Cerro Torre Scream of Stone" - Canada (English title)
Backdraft (1991) .... Ronald Bartel
Long Road Home (1991) (TV) (uncredited)
Buster's Bedroom (1991) .... O'Connor
Eminent Domain (1990) .... Josef Borski





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment