Thursday, December 6, 2012

What are some good ideas for a boy's and girl's crib bedding set?

Q. I have a boy who's 18 months and a girl who's 3 months. They will be sharing a room, and I wanted to decorate their rooms as a set. For instance, my husband and I thought of Peter Pan & Tinkerbell, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Dora & Diego, Princess & Prince, or Princess & Knights/Dragons. I'm still undecided and would like some suggestions. Let me know your opinions, and if you can think of any more boy & girl bedroom sets please let me know. Thank you!

A. How about something that would work with both..bumble bees/nature that sort of thing to have a calmer looking room.
You have covered so many, I cannot think of any pairs without dating myself..pebbles and bambam, alvin and the chipmunks have girls on them but dont know their names,


Girl and boy sharing bedroom decorating advice?
Q. My two kids. are 7 year olds and will be sharing a room. One a girl and one a boy. What are some cute bedroom sets that will go together well or were meant to be together, that will look great in their room.

A. I wouldn't go with a theme, I would make it colorful, like paint the walls and have neutral curtains and light fixtures but I would be sure that they each had a shelf or some kind of storage to call their own that they can have their things on. I would keep the bedspreads the same color but put pillows and little touches that are different on the beds. For example, a red ladybug pillow for her and a red car pillow for him. The ideas are endless in my head right now. I'm sure you'll come up with something great and they'll love it. Take care.


Is a white bedroom suit to childish for me?
Q. I have been interested in a white bedroom set, but everyone seem to expect me to want a wood one (eg: cherry, maple, oak.). I'm 14, is a white bedroom set truly to childish for me?

A. Not really, you are still pretty young after all but a white bedroom set isn't exactly childish anyway. I know some people in their mid 20's that have white bedroom sets just because that happens to be what they like. One girl I know, almost all of the furniture in her apartment is white or some kind of off white color. If you like it then don't worry about what other people think about it.


Want pink teen bedroom furniture?
Q. I am desperately searching for a cute pink bedroom set for my teen girl. She is obsessed with pink and ONLY wants a pink bedroom set. The only problem is we can't find any pink bedroom sets ANYWHERE. The only ones that we find are for children. HELP! Does anyone know of a place that sells pink bedroom sets for teen girls?

A. my daughter wanted pink and green.....yeah I couldn't find the colors that she wanted so I painted her exsisting furniture and I made her curtins. I painted 2 walls pink and 2 green sounds horid but it turned out really cute. What ever wall the furniture is on it got painted the opposite color(pink wall -green furniture)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good ideas for a boy's and girl's crib bedding set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment