Monday, January 7, 2013

turquoise and purple room bedding and furniture?

Q. my room has a horizontal white trim around it and i painted the top turqouise and the bottom purple. i plan on getting the knightsbridge bedroom set (minus dresser&mirror) from bobs furniture. any suggestions for bedding, full length mirrors, table lamps, floor lamps, desks, and chairs (links or store names and style). i have a basic idea of what i want to put in there but i would like a second opinion. thanks. :D

A. With so much color going on I would definitely go with white furniture.


does anyone know of a discount furniture store that's reliable in NY?
Q. I live in NY - westchester county and I am looking to buy a new bedroom set and I dont want to pay a lot for it. Also need a mattress set, but I will not consider buying any used items.. if you have any suggestions,,, even online sites where I can get something modern looking for less than 1000 bucks would be ideal.
Thanks

A. Im from there too. You probably have heard of My Bob's Discount furniture. It's a cheap chain that you can find everywhere. There are a million in Westchester and Connecticut. http://www.mybobs.com/


Do you know any inexpensive furniture stores?
Q. Besides Bobs. I need a bedroom set and have a $1000 budget give or take a few hundred. (I would be getting a twin bed), along with the rest of the set. know of any cheap but good places? Please and Thank you. : )

A. I've been pleased with the price and quality of the items I've bought at Furniture Row. Most items are imported, but they are of decent quality.


buying bedroom furniture from bobs discount store?
Q. does anyone think the prices at bobs for a mattress is reasonable? or do you think its a possiblity to find a mattress set cheaper than what they offer?

A. Bob's is a good furniture store with great prices but if you need to shop price go for it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: turquoise and purple room bedding and furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment