Saturday, January 19, 2013

What color goes well with black bedroom set?

Q. Hi,
I have a black bedroom set and would like to paint my wall in a different color. I really like dark purple, gray and my favorite of all is burgundy. What color sheet should i aslo buy so it can go well with the wall colors? Please help, i am willing to step outside those three colors...
Thanks
Thanks everyone, I think I will go with light grey and accentuate the room with decorative pillows, sheets, frames... Never thought i would have step outside my favorite colors...
thanks again

A. Look at this great bedroom featuring black furniture from JC Penney. This was a bedroom they did last year featuring their furniture and linens. Using white walls that you do not even notice!
The Designer Insider



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyC7JdnFql4IJodMM6S4w33whGCg-9c0pL5hb608NQHhJKfttLphN_T_8ZfJLomO20FxAMcPd2AwUJJqLS5r_UrhsCH1e4c3QIafoP_5XYnJtb332CRrjM0eotPOhV5jmDm1P_v3uMHA/s1600-h/jcp.jpg


Any ideas for decorating my bedroom?
Q. My master bedroom isn't very big. I have two closets, one with sliding doors and the other is a walk-in. My carpet is a bone color and my bedroom set is black lacquer. Any suggestions, people?

A. Check out these tips here....


Where can i buy a bedroom set in Toronto?
Q. Im looking to buy a black bedroom set but i dont know many stores that sell what im looking for. Nothing really specific just as long as its black and has like 4 or 5 pieces. what are some stores aside from the brick, leons, and ikea.

A. Check out Bloor St. I have seen a black bedroom set and was actually inquiring about it but never did buy it.
As far as the exact location, sorry. I just know it was next to a computer store.


Can I paint a Ikea bedroom set and it still look good?
Q. I found this bedroom set that I really like but I want to paint it black. But i dont want to ruin it! Will it look bad if i paint it?

A. Sure you can paint it but if you want it too look like factory it should be sprayed





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color goes well with black bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment