Friday, January 18, 2013

How should i decorate my new room?

Q. I have old wooden marble bedroom set. My bed is wooden and my bedside table and my dresser is wooden with marble top. I want my new bedroom really pretty and cool. Im 14 and i want my room to look my age.Im moving soon .How should i decorate my new room?

A. If possible, try painting your room. You can get your hands on a bulletin board from a garage sale or a store and tack up pictures of yourself and friends. Try getting curtains that go with the mood of the room.(Yes, i do realize curtains sounds lame, but it works, trust me.) Ikea and target have some cute lamps, or you can grab some from pretty much anywhere. A cheap shaggy rug and a final poster on the wall should finish off the look. After that, you can put up small things, like a painting or drawing you or a friend made, maybe a full length mirror on the back of your door?


What are some ideas for decorating a 4 yr old girls bedroom?
Q. My daughters bedroom is a light purple , I just purchased her a comforter set from target with multi colors and butterflies, I am trying to find inexpensive wall decorations that do not stick to the wall.

A. http://girlsthemebedrooms.com


What are some nice affordable furniture stores?
Q. I want to buy a new bedroom set at an affordable price. Nothing more than 1500. Any suggestions on furniture stores/websites in the Dallas tx area? Thanks!

A. i dont know what you have out there in texas but have you tried walmart or target? i know its like "ew why would i get my stuff there?" especially if your a teen into brand names, but they're stuff is really good and low priced. not so much target but at walmart you can get EVERYTHING to match. you could even have the bedroom and if you have your own, bathroom to match! check it out;) http://www.walmart.com/

TIP:
if you have a small bedroom, look at some loft beds. i have one in my room and my floor soace literlly DOUBLED from getting one!


Where do I find discontinued furniture to complete my bedroom set?
Q. We want to get the rest of the pieces to complete my son's bedroom but his furniture set has been discontinued. Bought at JC Penney. Is there any place to find discontinued furniture? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

A. i think ebay,second-hand furniture store or used old furniture store will your target.

Gicasa
====================
http://www.furniture-cn.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should i decorate my new room?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment