Thursday, January 17, 2013

How can I setup a home recording studio with a low budget of money and a non experienced producer?

Q. I want to become a hip hop producer but I have no equipment and I don't know what I need and I ahve very little money to work with. The home recording studio is gonna be in a bedroom.
maybe 1,000 dollas

A. how much money are you working with? if you tell me i'll have a better time tellin you what to get


How much would be the investment for solar panel which runs 2 Air conditioner?
Q. I want to setup solar panels to run 2 Air conditioner and simple lights. How much would be the approx cost in USD? I want to set it up India. If you've more idea about Indian market then thats better.

A. This means that what you would be powering with solar electricity are things like the refrigerator, the lights, the compute­r, the TV, stereo equipment, motors in things like furnace fans and the washer, etc. Let's say that all of those things average out to 600 watts on average. Over the course of 24 hours, you need 600 watts * 24 hours = 14,400 watt-hours per day.

I know that a solar panel can generate 70 milliwatts per square inch * 5 hours = 350 milliwatt hours per day. Therefore you need about 41,000 square inches of solar panel for the house. That's a solar panel that measures about 285 square feet (about 26 square meters). That would cost around $16,000 right now. Then, because the sun only shines part of the time, you would need to purchase a battery bank, an inverter, etc., and that often doubles the cost of the installation.

If you want to have a small room air conditioner in your bedroom, double everything.

If you want to just power 2 small air conditioners, your look at about $32,000 +installation


What do I need to buy in order to setup wireless network at home?
Q. I have a cable modem and internet connection on one computer trying to put internet connection on another computer in a different bedroom.

A. First off you need to buy.
-A Wireless Router (i recommend this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5507043&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat16900050020&id=1051826245223)
-A wireless card( i would recommend this one http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6960265&type=product&productCategoryId=pcmcat16900050020&id=1099384455623
Since its the easiest to install.)
-An Ethernet cable
-All of this should cost a little over $100

When you have all the Supplies you need. Do the following:

1st-Pick a computer that is going to be the main one. Preferably the one closest to the modem.open up the box to the wireless router and then there should be a cd pop in the cd and follow the instructions when it asks you the type of internet connection choose DHCP. After a few steps it will ask you to name ur network.*REMEMBER* Name the network something you will remember. then continue follow the steps.

2nd- Get the wireless card and set it up with the computer in the other room. It should be easy. Just plug the Wireless card in a usb slot. Then if there is a cd pop it in ur computer and then start "doing" what it says. Once ur done on the bottom right corner of you computer it should show 1 monitor with 2 waves and a big red X.

3rd and lastly- Go to the 2nd computer and go to the bottom right of the monitor and double click on the monitor with a big red X on it. From there pick the network that you named.

And VOILA ur done!


What's the best economical device for wireless broadcasting of a video source to a TV?
Q. My wife and I have TV's in our living room and in our bedroom. I have an XBOX 360 hooked up to the living room TV. I would like to send video and audio signals wirelessly from the 360 to the upstairs TV for times when I would rather play upstairs than in the living room. I know there are some devices out there, but I'm not sure which would be economical and good quality.

A. I'm not sure that you can stream video from your xbox currently hooked up to a TV to another TV. You can, however, wirelessly stream media (music, video, pictures) from your computer to the TV your xbox is connected to if you have a wireless network that both your computer and xbox are connected to. If that is what you are interested in doing, I can help you with that setup.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I setup a home recording studio with a low budget of money and a non experienced producer?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment