Saturday, January 5, 2013

What is the best product to use on antique furniture?

Q. I just bought an antique bedroom set. What would be the best product to use to clean and protect the wood. I have some Murphys oil soap, has anyone ever used this product?

A. Murphy's is good, however I find that Howard Feed-N-Wax wood preserver gets off grime like nothing else.


What is the best place to sell antique furniture?
Q. My mom has an antique bedroom set we have been trying to get rid of on ebay with no luck. I'm wondering if there is anyplace where we might have better luck of getting rid of it at. It's in really good condition we just have no use for it.

A. You should try craigslist and other similar advertising sites.


How can I get an Estimate on an Antique Bedroom set?
Q. I have an old Bedroom set, we are thinking about saleing! Howw can I find out about what it's worth!

A. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/index.html
Take good photos and send them to the desired appraiser.
There are those that claim to be appraisers and really are not, use the Better Business Bureau to check them out if you should call one to come to your home.
BBB OnLine
http://www.bbbonline.org/
Better to be safe than sorry!


How much would a bedroom set from the 1880s cost?
Q. does anyone out there know? I inherited a bedroom set and a dining room table from the 1880' s and i was curious on how much they were worth.....they're in great condition and i'm having them cleaned by a profesional. I can't seem to find a answer browsing the web.

A. You need to get it appraised by an antique dealer. It really depends on the set itself.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best product to use on antique furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment