Saturday, January 5, 2013

How do you know you are getting a good mattress?

Q. My husband and I have decided to finally invest in a nice bedroom set. We are looking for a king size bed. My question is, how do you know you are getting a good comfortable mattress that is going to last? Is it all about the money you spend?

A. Tough call. My wife and I have had a king bed set for about 9 years now, and even though we bought one of the higher-end models and turned the mattress religiously, it's wearing out. We've had to put one of those TempurPedic knock-off toppers on it just to be able to sleep on it. The new rule is you can get 10 years out of a good mattress, but which ones are good? All I can tell you is we just spent a night at the Radisson to try out the Sleep Number Bed and we've decided to get one. They're not cheap -- the California King we want is $2,300.00 -- but they come with a 20-year limited warranty, so we figure that's about the same as buying two "regular" mattress and box spring sets. I also have a colleague who just bought a TempurPedic bed set and said he'd never get anything else (but they're expensive too -- I think he said he paid $3,000.00 for his).


Whats the cheapest way to move all the stuff in my house from Kansas to Cali?
Q. I have alot. King size bedroom set, along with the dresser and vanity, dining room table, theatre seating, sleeper sofa, twin size bed, washer, dryer, desk, kitchen supplies and all my belongings. I have to bring my car also. I will be driving by myself.

A. The Cheapest way to move from Kanas to Cali, with the amount of stuff you listed above, a 16 foot rental truck and a car carrier.
BUDGET
U-HAUL
PENSKE
RENT-A-WREAK
Check quotes.


Can a soft side water bed fit convential bedroom furniture?
Q. I have a Eastern King soft sided waterbed. I have the 9 leg metal frame. I am looking to purchase a new bedroom set from Rooms 2 Go or some place like that. Can I purchase a bed with the wooden rails to attach to the metal frame. I know that the weight of the bed will not allow me to use the wooden rails from the new bed.

A. You can make the rails work.... you just need to make sure you have center support legs on the rails.... most good wood bed will come with slats and 1-3 center support legs.... You just need to add more so that you have about 9 center support legs....you can use wood or even bricks....


where is a great place to buy bedroom furniture?
Q. my boyfriend and i are planning to purchase all new bedroom furniture soon. we are getting a high quality king size mattress and want a nice bedroom set to go with it. any suggestions on where to look? we want really high quality because we hope this set will last for many years!

A. Huge selection and good quality here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%3Fie%3DUTF8%26rs%3D%26ref%255F%3Dsr%255Fnr%255Fi%255F0%26keywords%3Dbedroom%2520furniture%26qid%3D1249786638%26rh%3Di%253Aaps%252Ck%253Abedroom%2520furniture%252Ci%253Agarden&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you know you are getting a good mattress?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment