Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Trying to locate fruitwood night stands by a former manufacturer named Kent Coffey model Seremata?

Q. The bedroom set is estimated to be approximately 40 to 50 years old and I am trying to match night stands to it. Even the location of the former manufacturer might give me a locale in which to search.
other fruitwood finished furniture (night Stands) may be adaptable.

A. Wow, this has been sort of a sticky wicket to find and I'm not sure I really found anything. Here are some sites to check out:

http://www.furnituremagazine.com/default.cfm?page=/ViewManufacturers&Letter=k

http://www.sharonelizabethsbnb.com/

This one is a cookbook, but it lists the contributores and the Kent Coffey founder is listed. You may want to call the writer of the artcle and see where he got his information. http://www.morganton.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=MNH/MGArticle/MNH_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031779758014&path=!news

By going through the sites and articles you can find e-mails and phone numbers.

Now this one is way out in left field. It is from the North Carolina Court of Appeals. Maybe you can contact someone involved to find your information if you are really really desparate to find what you need: http://www.aoc.state.nc.us/www/public/coa/dsheets/991001-1.htm

Good luck hope this helps.


Where can I find inexpensive furniture (online or at furniture stores North Carolina)?
Q. My boyfriend and I are moving into our first apartment together in less than two weeks and have searched all over the web for nice but inexpensive furniture. We are moving to Chapel Hill, North Carolina, and we're planning to visit the Goodwill stores in the area once we arrive. I've searched IKEA, Walmart, and Target, but I know that there has to be more out there. Because we are signing a 6-month lease upon arrival (in case we find that we can afford a nicer apartment), we aren't willing to invest more than necessary in our living room and bedroom sets. However, we would still like for our furniture and accompanying pieces to match and have a more modern look. If you have been in a similar situation, please share any tips or shopping centers that proved to be particularly helpful. Thanks! :-)

A. i introduce a online shopping furniture store for you: http://www.furniture-cn.com

the furniture there are really beautiful,hope you will like them


If my parents move and I stay, do they have the right to take back gifts and items?
Q. I'm 19 years old and live in the middle of Long Island. Due to the high cost of living my parents are moving down to North Carolina where it's cheaper for them. I would prefer to stay here just because it's my home and I've lived here for many years, and I have friends a girlfriend, a band, friends, I enjoy my school, etc.

The question is not simple like "can I" or "should I" stay, because I'm nineteen, and I can do what I want, I have a different sort of question that's a little difficult.

My parents don't want me to stay here, they think that I should move with them for reasons too long to explain here and that aren't very relevant to the question. In an effort to force me to come with them, they're saying they're going to take my amp and guitar (being in a band, that would obviously make me unhappy and difficult to continue xD), laptop, bedroom set, etc. with them to North Carolina and "they'll be waiting for me when I decide to make the right choice." My question is, are they allowed to do this? There are some items that may be straight forward, for instance a bed, they bought it so I assume they have the right to take it. However what about things such as my guitar and amp for example? Those were Christmas gifts, do they really have a right to take those with them as well?
And if the answer is no, how would I go about keeping them? I obviously don't want to sue my parents, but I don't want to lose my stuff either...

A. I agree.. Even though it sucks because they are your parents they cannot legally take things from you that they have given to you in the past as gifts. The bedroom set you will likely have to give up though. But if you are working you can always save up and get a new one.


Furniture help!!!!!!!?
Q. Okay so my family and I just moved to a new house in North Carolina. My mom really needs to buy furniture for the whole house including a dining set, living room set, master bedroom set, and 2 other bedroom sets. My mom is looking for traditional furniture at a cheap price. I also know that NC is known for cheap furniture but at a quality design, but i just dont know where these furniture stores are located. Im trying to get bedroom sets between $700 to $800 in the "traditional" type.

Any help is great!

A. try ashley furniture, rooms to go, ikea, and the dump. see if you have any of these in your area. they have cheap and traditional furniture. i got my couches, beds, and some kitchen stuff from there.
http://www.ashleyfurniture.com/
http://www.ikea.com/
http://www.roomstogo.com/
http://www.thedump.com/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to locate fruitwood night stands by a former manufacturer named Kent Coffey model Seremata?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment