Thursday, January 3, 2013

Your Opinion On My Story?

Q. Hieez I'm Amber And I Was Writing A Little Story In Class Cuz I Was Like Superr Bored .. I Think It's Alright I Mean I Dnt Think It's All That Good But I Can Kind Of See The Potential I'm Turning 13 In Dec. And This Might Be A Little Mature For My Age But Here It Goes ..

We walked along the sandy shore of Venice Beach, hand in hand. Silent, but smiling; we were just happy to be in each other�s company and enjoying the gorgeous day. It was around 5:00, the sun would begin setting soon. Today was... perfect. Nothing could possibly ruin it.
�Good morning beautiful.� He softly whispered in my ear. I was awoken with a sweet, gentle kiss upon my lips and the enticing aroma of crispy, juicy bacon, eggs � lightly seasoned with black pepper and salt � sunny side up. A small fruit medley consisting of fresh oranges, ripe red strawberries, juicy mango and kiwi neighbored the platter. There was a freshly baked cinnamon muffin with a light sugar glaze coating it and a nice, refreshing glass of fruit punch.
He turned on some soft yet energizing music, drew back the curtains, and climbed into the bed lying beside me. He kissed me upon my cheek and held me close enough that I could feel his steady heartbeat. The room was nice and warm, the sun shining so bright. What a beautiful scene outside of my bedroom window- a view of the gorgeous Pacific ocean � with calm waters of deep turquoise. I eat my breakfast in silence, just watching the boats sail by and the people sunbathing or swimming. What an amazing way to wake up!
After breakfast he offers to take my tray downstairs, and as I go to hug him I say �Thank you so much my love. You are so thoughtful! Oh, I love you so much!� with a sincere look in my eyes and a smile on my face. �Anything for you my queen.� Then he travels down the oak stairs, my silver tray in hand. I throw on my fuzzy white bathrobe with my initials � A.H. - monogrammed onto the back and I head to the bathroom to get ready for my day. He says he has plans for us, but he�s being quite secretive. �I want this day to be magical and full of surprises my love. You�ll love it!� I have a feeling that this is going to be a perfect day.
I walk into my closet and look through the dresses. Hmm� what should I wear today? How about this, no � or this, no � ahh yes! I found the perfect dress to wear on this perfect day at last. It is a goldenrod sundress with gold and black detailing. I put on my brown wedges put on a golden cuff bracelet with cream, bright teal, and neon orange feathers, and place a simple black necklace upon my décolletage. My deep brunette hair with natural golden highlights is done in soft, big luxurious curls and I wear my favorite summer perfume. My boyfriend of 2 ½ years says �Baby you look stunning today! You never cease to amaze me!� �Aw, how sweet of you my king! You look rather dashing today yourself.� �Shall we?� �Yes, we shall.� So I grab my purse and we head out, arm on arm.
�So where are we off to first my sweet?� I ask. �To Black Rose Park.� He replies lovingly.

Haha This Is Just The Beginning ..! It's Soo Far From Finished But I Just Would Like To Hear You Guys' Opinions On It :) Ohh, BTW I'm In Gifted So That's Y I Kinda Think All Mature-Like xD

A. Your writing is spectacular! I'm a 13 year old writer, and I think this is a really good romance. You describe things really well, and you really make the setting for your story imaginable. Hope this Helps! Keep Writing!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Your Opinion On My Story?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment