Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How much is a bedroom set from Aaron's?

Q. I would like to know the price ranges for bedroom sets at Aaron's.

A. This is not an answer about pricing. I just want to caution you about using a credit card at Aaron's. I had a bad experience regarding this in 2010. Sued them in small claims court & they were a no-show so I won by default. I still do not have any remuneration on this. The amount was $448.00. Hope you fare better.


What things should I really look for when renting a 1-bedroom apartment?
Q. This is going to be my first time actually going out on my own at the age of 21 and trying to find a 1 bedroom apartment to live in. I would like to know what questions to ask the landlord. Also, how much is it on average to rent a 2-bedroom apartment? Can I negotiate the rent with the landlord or is it a set price? Thanks. I hope to make it on my own.

A. You can call the local police dept. for information about crime in the are. Also if you are thinking of renting in a complex the police will be able to tell you approximately how many calls they have from that complex. Ask your landlord what the utilities run per month in that particular apartment. Make sure that the apartment that you are looking at is the same one that you will be renting. Make sure that you are able to cope with what ever lease that they are asking for, IE: 6 month or 12 month lease. Inspect the apartment for the following: Water drainage in the tub and sinks, water pressure, leaks under the cabinets, water standing in the dishwasher, fresh filter in furnace, burnt bulbs, clean carpet, loose woodwork, fresh paint. Check the ceiling for water spots (leaks) Check to make sure that the following are all in working condition: dishwasher, garbage disposal, oven, refrigerator, furnace and A/C. Ask the landlord how many maintenance personnel work there. If it is in a complex, then there should be 1 maintenance person for every 75 units. Should you choose to rent a 2 bedroom apartment, they typically are priced 100 more per month than a 1 bedroom depending on where you reside. Ask the landlord what they feel about a room mate. Who knows, you may need one at a later date. I mean 1/2 rent sounds better in a 2 bedroom than full rent in a 1 right? I hope that this helps you.


Where are some places to get furniture for good price and good quality?
Q. I need a whole bedroom set with a full-size bed for under $1000. But I might not need all the pieces. Maybe just the bed, a beside table, and a drawer. Anyway, I would like the furniture to last a long time. I considered Ikea, but I heard their furniture doesn't last very long.

A. try local consignment or thrift shops for older used furniture, it was made better back then or go for a bed with a metal headboard and antique dressers and night stand, the pieces don't have to match and thats the in thing right now, its also cool to hunt for them,,


In Sheffield, UK, if someone if renting a 1 bedroom flat for a set price, is that price for a single person?
Q. In Sheffield, UK, if someone if renting a 1 bedroom flat for a set price, is that price for a single person, or can two people live there for the same price?

I greatly appreciate all assistance. Thank you.

A. The rent is the same no matter how many people live there.
There may be clauses in the lease limiting the number of occupiers or subletting.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much is a bedroom set from Aaron's?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment