Saturday, October 19, 2013

How do I write a contract for someone who wants to pay a deposit and then pick up the items later, Craigslist?

bedroom set craigslist
 on Piece Bedroom Set - $925 | Craigslist Chicago - prices
bedroom set craigslist image



Dinosaur


I have a bedroom set and some sofas. The people want to pay a deposit and then pick it up in 1 week. Where can I find a contract? Also, what if they get injured while moving the furniture up some stairs we have here. Should I include something about this in the contract?


Answer
First be sure that this is a real deposit and not a scam one. There are a lot of scammers out there that will offer to pay you a deposit with a little overage and then you give them the overage back and turns out the entire check is no good. In case you don't get what I mean read http://www.howtobeatcraigslist.uni.cc and check out all the scams they have listed there, it's just amazing the stuff people will do.

Its there a web page where I can find people who are looking to buy a furniture set?




GiGi


I have girls bedroom set I would like to sell for a fair price. It's a complete set with the following items: a desk with hutch, chair, night table, dresser, mirror, 4-Drawer Chest & single twin bed with frame.The color is off-white and in good condition.


Answer
craigslist.com has a "Wanted to Buy" section as well as a "For Sale" section where you can post it for sale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I write a contract for someone who wants to pay a deposit and then pick up the items later, Craigslist?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment