Monday, October 14, 2013

Can you please give me some good tips on how to independently sell and deliver furniture?

bedroom set up for men
 on Bliss Modern 4-piece King-size Bedroom Set | Overstock.com
bedroom set up for men image
Q. Tips on advertising. Living room, bedroom, dining sets, bookcases and more. how can someone get started.


Answer
you could always put ad's in the paper
you'd need a moving truck to be able to deliver the furniture
you'd need strong men with good backs to be able to move/maneuver the furniture
you could get a magnetic sign and post it on your car
you could get a logo painted on your moving truck
you could get business cards made up and pass them out to s many people and businesses as you can

Does anyone have information on Peter Klerner Furniture?




Nick


I have a solid maple bedroom set, marked "Peter Klerner Furniture Company," established in 1858, and would appreciate any information on it, because I cannot seem to find anything online.


Answer
Hey man, I searched a while for any info that could help but all I could find was info on churches and families..

I suppose that the company isn't around anymore. Sorry I couldnt help. Goodluck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you please give me some good tips on how to independently sell and deliver furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment