Sunday, October 13, 2013

Building a bedroom set myself?

bedroom set plans free
 on Old Pine Wood Bedroom Set Royalty Free Stock Photos - Image: 5145798
bedroom set plans free image



D@rKn3ss F


Anyone have any good websites where I can download or peruse some good bed/dresser/other bedroom furniture plans that DONT cost money? I plan on building my entire bedroom set myself, rather then spend over 2 grand at a furniture store.


Answer
I have found lots of free furniture building plans but they are scattered all over the net. Search for free furniture plans, or use bed, or dresser etc.. You will find them. When it's free on the net it takes time to find but worth it when you do.

We are looking for ideas on how to set up the master bedroom without dressers or nightstands.?




Stephen


Our new place has lots of closets and storage. We are thinking of not going with the norm of bedroom sets and do something different. Suggestions welcome!
We are also not planning on having a television in the room. Any other ideas?



Answer
I guess it would depend on how big the room is. If you're planning on buying a new bed you could up-size as long as it doesn't overpower the room. A chaise lounge would be really pretty and you could put a floor lamp next to it for reading. You might also consider a tall mirror - either one you can lean against a wall or a free-standing one. You don't want the room to look too plain so curtains would add some color. Are you putting a TV in the room? An armoire would look good and add some height to the room.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Building a bedroom set myself?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment