Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hey much should sell my bedroom set for?

bedroom set under 500
 on Queen Bedroom Sets on Home Styles Arts Crafts Queen Bed In Cottage Oak ...
bedroom set under 500 image
Q. I had it for little under 4 years, I bought it for around 2,500.
Bed- Headboard, Footboard, mattress
Dresser- Has 4 drows, very deep.
Nightstand- Two drows

All of these is very classy and is white. I don't know what type of wood but it is very strong.

Anyway, I'm trying to sell this and get enough money from it to by another bedset.

What is a reasonaly price for all of this?


Answer
Typically, I don't think bedroom furniture has a high resale value...that is to say, it doesn't sell "used" for nearly as much as you purchased it. I sold my white painted wood bedroom set (bed, desk, bedside, dresser) for $500 or so, but I was trying to get rid of it fast. Go on craigslist and see what others are going for. Always set the price high and let people negotiate down from there. Good Luck!

Is there a website I can shop for kid furniture and pay around 800 for total bedroom set for my daughter...if?




thebigB


know of a site...please help me out...thanks


Answer
That's just around what I spent on my daughter's bedroom set (not including mattress) bed... headboard, footboad and panel; five draw chest, 3 drawer dresser with mirror, and 1 night stand (all wipeable and comes with necessary safety screws to attach the furniture to the wall).

All purchased at furniturefind.com (free shipping "on just about everything" right now). I furnished my entire house through them. And since the new management, you can find a full kid bedroom set for under $500.

They have well rounded prices of low, mid, and high. Check it out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hey much should sell my bedroom set for?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment