Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Where can a find a good quality, chocolate brown bedroom set with a modern feel to it?

bedroom set online shopping
 on Online Shopping Home & Garden Furniture Bedroom Furniture Bedroom Sets
bedroom set online shopping image



vanjita


I am looking for something chocolate brown with a modern feel to it for a king size bed. I've found some nice sets but all were really poorly built. I am looking for something made out of real wood with corner block reinforcements in the drawers and screws, not just staples and glue. Am I being too picky? Do they just not make good quality furniture anymore? Please help.


Answer
If you're open to shopping online, check out http://www.homelement.com/products/Bedroom-Furniture/Contemporary-Bedroom/Contemporary-Bedroom_1.html

Good luck!

Where can i find a full over futon bunk bed for under 500 dollars?




Eric


My parents are considering letting me get a bedroom set and this is what i would like but i cant find one anywhere, please help. I have looked endlessly but i cannot find one anywhere.


Answer
I just got one from Shop Ko a few months ago and I absolutely love it! (However after just looking at their website I cannot seem to find the one that I purchased...) Good choice though! Anyhow, if you are looking online which is what I did first you can click on this link: http://www.google.com/products?q=futon+bunk+bed&hl=en which will give you many options. I hope this is what you meant!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can a find a good quality, chocolate brown bedroom set with a modern feel to it?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment