Thursday, October 17, 2013

Where can I buy a Klaussner Bedroom chest from a set that has been discontinued?

bedroom set on sale
 on Bedroom Sets from Overstock.com: Buy Bedroom Furniture Sets Online
bedroom set on sale image



spartank


I have all of the pieces to a Klaussner bedroom set expect for the chest (I was not thinking about purchasing it when I first was buying) but now want to buy the final piece to make the bedroom complete. Since the set has been discontinued, I cannot find it on any websites for sale.


Answer
eBay, craigslist, Goodwill, Salvation Army, St. Vincent's. garage sales, yard sales, auctions, newspaper classifieds,

how much is my bedroom set worth?




LaTasha


I have a 10yr old shiny black bedroom set. 6 Drawers with an unique style mirror, headboard and rails, 2 night stands, and a tall chest that has a clothes rack and two drawers on the inside, and the two panels that opens up are mirrors. What do you think I could sale it for? Its furniture that my late mom owned. Thanks in advance for your response.


Answer
Can you post a picture?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy a Klaussner Bedroom chest from a set that has been discontinued?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment