Monday, October 14, 2013

Will you help me design my bedroom?

bedroom set storage bed
 on 112 Modern Bedroom Set - King Size - Storage Bed | Modern Furniture ...
bedroom set storage bed image



katie


Ok so im moving out of state and decided to sell my current bedroom set and start new when I get to my new place. I am a 24 yr old female college student. I currently have a black and red theme going on, but id like to change it up. Im starting from scratch. My room is small. Im trying to figure out a way to maximize space and storage. I have a lot of stuff that will be in my bedroom and I need a lot of storage, mainly for books and clothes. I also need a work space for school work and writing.

Im looking for something young and fun but also sophisticated. I want something relaxing, as I tend to stress a lot. As im going to be sharing a bathroom with other people, I would like a vanity area, maybe a desk that can douple as a vanity or whatever.
Also, id rather not go smaller than a full bed.

I need everything, furniture, bedding, lighting, accents...everything! If you could help id love whatever ideas you have. Please use pictures to help portray your ideas. Thank you so much!



Answer
Hi, you can use Curtains and blinds to decor your room perfectly according to your theme and mood. These will be very suitable to your bedroom. For More you can visit www.energysavindsblinds.com.au

How much might it cost to rent a bedroom set?




jc norwood


I'll be staying in this place for 7 months, but then I'm leaving to study abroad in Spain and I don't want to have to pay the storage fees after I leave.
All I need is maybe a queen sized bed, a dresser, and a nightstand. Nothing too fancy.
But then of course when I come back I'll need more furniture too, so should I go ahead and buy some cheap furniture and just pay the storage costs?



Answer
how long will you be gone untill you come back. check storage prices i don't think storage is cheap.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will you help me design my bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment