Sunday, October 13, 2013

How much do you think this antique furniture is worth?

bedroom set european style
 on 60000, China European Style Bedroom Set Manufacturer & Supplier
bedroom set european style image



Chris


I have a bedroom set consisting of a tall dresser, short dresser w/mirror, and nightstand made by Tribond Furniture. I know it is an antique but I am not sure how much it should sell for. It is in excellent condition with all original pieces intact.
Probably made in the 1930s-1940s, any websites or advice is appreciated



Answer
here i want to post a antique bedroom set for you reference : http://www.furniture-cn.com/p_detail.php?type=bedroom&id=578 it's made of rosewood and made by Chinese antique furniture manufacturer.

here is also a antique bedroom of european style : http://www.furniture-cn.com/p_detail.php?type=bedroom&id=27

you can refer to the price of them,hope can help you!

How to decorate my apartment with a zen/Asian style?




~Gwen~


I'm moving into a new, smaller apartment and would love a minimalistic, calming decor. I can't afford to spend too much, but I am very crafty, own a sewing machine. I have a set of textured red curtains that look gorgeous.

Any ideas?



Answer
I love bamboo roman shades paired with beautiful curtains. Keep your furniture very minimal, and get a few asian inspired throw pillows for your couch, or chairs or whatever you have. Something that will match your curtains. Or you can find some fun asian inspired fabric to make the throw pillows out of (try e-bay for some cheap fabrics).

Check out this fabric, this is beautiful with a little hint of red, and it's not tooo busy: pretty cheap on e-bay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ZEN-CAMOUFLAGE-VINTAGE-JAPANESE-SILK-HAORI-FABRIC_W0QQitemZ270315153557QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270315153557&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50#ebayphotohosting

You could do a couple of throw pillows out of that.

I would leave everything else very minimal, maybe do a nice mirrow with a big frame (black or something pretty plain). I would do a lot of natural things, like the bamboo shades, maybe a seagrass or jute rug,

Maybe a woven trunk for storage that can double as an ottoman. I recently picked up 3 of these at my local target, but they were 50% off.

http://www.target.com/Square-Banana-Leaf-Woven-Trunk/dp/B0012N759I/sr=1-1/qid=1228799917/ref=sr_1_1/183-7292684-8445769?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Awoven%20trunk&page=1

They are darker in color as they appear on the website. I have used two pushed next to each other as a coffee table, and one as a side table next to a chair in my living room.

What is most important, is to bring stuff into the room that makes you feel the most comfortable in your space. I have "inspiration pieces" in all my rooms that really make the room for me. In my living room it's a palm tree painting from a local artist here, every time I look at it, I'm absorbed into it for a little while.

In my bedroom it's my down european pillows on my bed, They are so comfortable and comforting. Find something that you LOVE and build your room off of that. But use it as your "main attraction".

Happy Decorating, and Happy Holidays.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much do you think this antique furniture is worth?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment