Friday, October 18, 2013

I found an 1970 Thomasville queen size bedroom set from a good 2nd hand store & want to know value?

bedroom set with mirror headboard
 on Mirrored Headboard Bedroom Set on Sale | Headboard Boutique
bedroom set with mirror headboard image



b2364


This set includes 1 upright dresser, 1 long dresser w/attached mirror, headboard, and a nightstand. It dates to 1970 as it still has the furniture store's delivery slip to the customer on the back of the mirror. The mirror itself btw has a copyright stamp of "Thomasville 1969" Sorry i didn't take any photos of the set. It looks great and something you would find at the "Brady Bunch" house lol. They are wanting $349.00 Is that a bargain?


Answer
The value is $349. It's a bargain if you have the money and want it.

For how much should I sell my queen bedroom set?




mommy


How much should I sell my queen bedroom set?

The set is less than 2 years old and we bought it for $1400. The bed comes with headboard, footboard and rails. A matching dresser(6 drawer), mirror, and chest(5 drawer). A few tiny scratches that can be fixed with paint.
We need to sell cause we're moving out of state soon and we need the money.

So, what do you think?



Answer
I'd say $700...half of what you paid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I found an 1970 Thomasville queen size bedroom set from a good 2nd hand store & want to know value?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment