Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Room Makeover Theme????

king bedroom sets 75 off
 on Target.com: 8-Piece Bedding Set 50% off (Queen, King, Cal-King) - All ...
king bedroom sets 75 off image



Krista


I want to makeover my room. (Paint the walls, new bedroom suit, new sheets, everything.) I've had the same furniture for a long time now, and the paint is chipping on it and the knobs on drawers have fallen off. I want to remake my room with the theme of high fashion, modeling, or pretty much prissy things. How can it revolve around this without being too pricey?


Answer
Check out this page. Lots of bedroom ideas. Find some you like then go shopping.
http://www.myhomeideas.com/myhome/decorating/da/browse/0,29700,homeOnt:Rooms_homeOnt:BedroomClass_homeTax:MasterBedrooms___75_54_TYPE,00.html

I would sugest you shop around for good deals on furniture and watch for sale on new bedding.

I have gotten many good deals on high quality sheet sets for my cal.king on Overstock.com

http://www.ikea.com/ has alot of really nice looking furniture including beds and mattresses if necessary for amazing prices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Room Makeover Theme????
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment