Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What colors go with antique cream bedroom set?

bedroom set colors
 on Cottage Colors Argyle Poster Storage Bedroom Set - Chests - Alexander ...
bedroom set colors image



Angela


I have apple green on my walls and i received a slightly used antique cream bedroom set with some light brown carvings. do you have any suggestions of a color i can use to blend the two, it looks nice as is, but i want to incorporate another color but not sure, besides brown to make it pop. please help. thanks!


Answer
This purple goes with the apple green well. I am assuming that the green is the same green in the picture.
Wait a few seconds for it to load.

What color lamps (bedside) go well with dark brown bedroom set?

Q. I just bought a new bedroom set all in the color of dark brown and I'm currently looking for a pair of bedside lamps to go on the night stands. What color works well with dark brown?


Answer
You really don't want dark brown lamps because that's be too much brown. And black is out because black and brown don't look good together. A light brown or tan would look good with the bedding, or maybe white. I hope I helped:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What colors go with antique cream bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment