Sunday, October 20, 2013

How much do condos in John Hancock Center cost?

bedroom set chicago
 on Good Questions: Ideas for Setting Up a Studio? | Apartment Therapy
bedroom set chicago image



kittykat


I'm in the market for a cnodo in Chicago, and would love to be downtown. But before I set an appointment at the JH Center to view condos I want to make sure I'm not totally out of my price range. Anyone know how much a studio,or one-bedroom costs? I know 2-bedrooms run around 400-450. Thanks!


Answer
A 2 bedroom on the 64 floor just sold for $467,000, they were asking $490,000. Not many 1 bedrooms come on market but they range from $189,000 on craigslist to $239,000 through a broker (Yoki). Good luck!

im thinking about moving to bolingbrook il from oak park is it a good place to live?




Larry M


right now myself and three children are living in a small two bedroom apartment and i want to rent a house i seen some nice rent to own houses on craigslist in bolingbrook and was wondering what the schools and everyday life there are like im going to drive out there to see but would like other opinions THANK YOU !


Answer
If you like a suburban setting, Bollingbrook is a nice area. It is near Naperville and there is a lot going on there for the suburbanite. I am of the belief that the schools there are probably better than the schools closer to Chicago.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much do condos in John Hancock Center cost?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment