Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How do I find out how much a bedroom set and dining room set (both 50+ years old) are worth to sell?

bedroom set with desk
 on ... Furniture / Office Desks / Powell Monster Bedroom 48
bedroom set with desk image



dennismd20


Both sets are made of wood, dark cherry finish. Bedroom set has 7 pcs. (headboard, footboard, vanity, bench, dresser, mirror, and chest). Dining room set has table w/leaf, 6 chairs, china cabinet, and chest. Antiques? Where to sell?


Answer
Go to the library and ask the information desk about finding a book to help you price the pieces. I did and found out I had a table worth $11,000. I was shocked.(no I didn't sell it). You can also look under the furniture and try and find the manufacturer and then do a computer search. Once you find a price you can go to Craigslist or put it in an antique store on consignment. Or just put an ad in your local paper or Penny Saver.

How is your bedroom set up?




B(^_^)b


I am redecorating my own bedroom [only I live there] and I'm wondering how all of you have their bedroom set up. For example, I'm torn between having my bed or desk next to the window...


Answer
My bedroom is so random right now do you really want to know? Haha. Ok my bed is against the wall, tv infront of bed against the other wall, dresser across the other wall, a chair in the middle of my room (it's just there for no reason), an old school desk beside the tv (I swear I used it in like 3rd grade), and scattered books and movies on the floor near my bed.

I like to decorate, once in a great while I'll get the motivation to change a room and I'm great at it.

You should have your desk next to the window so when you think about something you can look out and imagine all the endless possibilities.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I find out how much a bedroom set and dining room set (both 50+ years old) are worth to sell?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment