Sunday, February 16, 2014

Where can i find a decent complete 4 to 5 piece bedroom set for $300 or less?




A Good Man





Answer
Ikea is the leader in affordable furnishing. Try them first, especially if there is one near you. Next in the cost conscious furniture lineup would be Target. Their online selection is good and they have some pieces in their stores. If you have some patience try Craigslist for gently used furniture.

To keep a low cost bedroom from looking inexpensive try mixing it up with different pieces not made to match. You will have a more eclectic look that represents your individual style and the finished effect will look richer. A similar wood tone and scale is all that you need to get a coordinated look. Have fun!

4 piece vintage Dixie bedroom set...?




acres


I have a Dixie bedroom set with two twin beds, a big nine drawer dresser with a detachable mirror, and a nightstand with one drawer and shelf. My godmother gave it to me but now I'm going to college and can't take it with. I know it's worth a lot but I don't know how much??? and where to advertise???. Any suggestions?? It's in EXCELLENT shape. I think it'd go good with some sort of bed and breakfast. Any idea how I should advertise to sell it or at what price? If you go to craigslist or kijiji and type in "Dixie bedset" you should be able to see pictures.
Thanks



Answer
maybe on ebay or check your local antique shops




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a decent complete 4 to 5 piece bedroom set for $300 or less?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment