Sunday, February 16, 2014

How should I set up my bedroom?




Lucas


Hello, I'm a 14 year old guy and I'm moving in a couple weeks. I already chose my room and it looks like it's kind of awkward.
It's about 16x12. When you walk in, you're on the longer walled side. In the farthest corner to the left, there's a window on the left wall of the corner, and a double window on the right wall of the corner.
Also when you walk in, the closet is directly to your left. (It's a walk-in)
Where should I put my bed? It's queen sized with a navy blue comforter and white sheets
What color the walls be? I'd like it to be dark grayish, would that match?
I have a bureau (which I may not need because there's a walk-in closet), TV, TV corner stand (with a bookcase), another TV stand but not a corner one nor with a bookcase, a desk, a nightstand, and a futon.
And is it normal to hang t-shirts on the wall? I mean, I have these old band t-shirts that don't fit anymore and I'd like to keep them for something. I don't have any posters at the moment but I look forward to buying some though. And by the way, all of my furniture is black.
Thanks



Answer
Black and Blue? Yes - decorate with bold colors - black sucks the life out of a room.. Grey walls, No - white or pale yellow!

Which of these bedding sets is higher quality?




good_girl


http://www.ebay.com/itm/7PC-PURPLE-BLACK-JACQUARD-COMFORTER-QUEEN-C10880-/180712735133?pt=US_Bed_in_a_Bag&hash=item2a1351819d#ht_3559wt_1270

http://www.memoryfoammattress.com/veratex_farina_8_piece_bedroom_set_in_black-22819.aspx

ALso I purchased this bench off ebay because I had planned to get the Farina bedding and thought it would be a nice pop of color but now I'm not so sure..http://www.ebay.com/itm/330603941156?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1287


Im going for a masquerade kidn of bedroom



Answer
They're both polyester bed sets, I have to say I like the purple one a lot. So in terms of quality , they are the same, however I think the purple has more fullness to it.
I don't care for the bench at all. It wouldn't look right with the purple set and you would have to add that same aqua color in accent pillows otherwise you just get this clash of color with nothing really tying it all in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I set up my bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment