Monday, February 17, 2014

Need Help Decorating and Organizing My Bedroom?




Maria


My bedroom is so small but it is full of furniture- two dressers, a book shelf, and a HUGE bunk bed. Right now it is looking horrible. I just need some CHEAP but cute idea's to re-organize and decorate it a little without it looking SQUISHY and UGLY!! It just is so plain right now. By the way it is a teen girl's room. Okay Thank You!


Answer
Put one of the dressers in your closet.
Use the other one for double duty as a dresser and an end table for your bed.
Nothing is less expensive that decluttering Your room and painting it a new color.

Let's keep it simple.
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Paige-Megan-Twin-XL-3-piece-Comforter-Set/5982764/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Kashmir-Gem-Comforter-Set/5698362/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Cosmo-Girl-Pretty-in-Pink-3-piece-Comforter-Set/4079082/product.html

Go to Target. They have so many bedding sets that they don't even advertise.Check out the quilts.
Have fun decorating.

Bedroom furniture for teen boys?




webhead28


I need to fit two teenage boys into a 12 x 15 room. I want the room to have an uncluttered, modern look and I need ideas about how to furnish it. I was thinking about doing 2 twin beds, but they look so small. These boys are both bigger than I am when I was a teen, and I remember almost falling off my old twin bed more than a few times. 2 full beds would be better, but that would be a much tighter fit. I looked into bunk beds but don't like those because they seem more appropriate for much younger kids. What do you think?


Answer
do built in beds ...get the platform beds or make them...then you can use [extra long] xl twin mattress...and the good thing is they would be moveable especially if you put wheels on them...you can also buy xl sheet sets...once the boys leave hme you still have the platfoams tha you can make couches out of!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need Help Decorating and Organizing My Bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment