Monday, February 17, 2014

Average utility bill for 2 bedroom apartment?




Haleigh


Currently, i live with my mother, until my husband returns home from overseas. Im pregnant, and i left the apartment we lived in when the lease was up. My mom can help me with my pregnancy, since he wont be home till december and im due in october. The apartments we lived in was 765 a month, all utilities included. Well, they only have 1 bedrooms, so im looking into 2 bedrooms, because of our child being born in october. I found one i really like, ive even toured the place. But its not set in stone yet, i want to look at other options out there. But what i really want to know is how much the average utility bill is. I forgot to ask because i was so excited. The 2 bed 1 bath is 800 sq ft, and the 2 bed 2 bath is 970 sq ft. Does anyone have an average price? We live in san antonio, tx if that helps :)


Answer
The only true answer would have to come from the utility company. You can call each one and ask what the average costs are on a address.

What's the best and low price to buy furniture in San Antonio, TX?




Sinynee


I just purchase a brand new home and I'm new in town. I was just wondering is there any good or decent bedroom set, dining tables, sofas and etc. for good price.


Answer
You can find online furniture retail store that will work with you for a discount. If you are interested check out Homelement.com

They offer great selecions for reasonable prices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Average utility bill for 2 bedroom apartment?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment