Monday, February 17, 2014

bedroom decorating ideas[emo]?




xxsadlittl


okay well i want my bedroom to be purple and black...but idk what or how to do it!!! i want a window seat i have my dresser, bed, t.v, desk, vanity etc in there too tho.......and i have hardwood floors and can only get an area rug cuz of my allergies....plz give me ideas!!!!!
thanx<333



Answer
okay....check out this link :

http://www.thejunglestore.com/Purple-Zebra-Leopard-Print-Bed-In-A-Bag-Set-Z398

I think it would be a lot of fun to use this as the center piece of your room - along with the bed in a bag I would paint the wall behind your bed the purple color of the bed in a bag, but go one or two shades lighter, you want contrast - the other walls I would leave in an off white, linen white by Benjamin Moore or similar paint - one of the walls I would have a shelf where you can display trophies, ribbons, or pictures of friends. A solid color area rug would be my choice - maybe of the "fuzzy" variety. For even more fun, with permission from your parents......... there is paint that can painted on the walls for a "chalkboard".......no matter what, make your room YOUR room..have fun with it. Another idea is to section of "areas" of the room using your vanity and desk - around your window seat you could place the shelves with your tv, ipod and whatever......if you have friends over it will give you a place to have everyone visit and an entertainment area in your room...with parents permission.

Bedroom decorating ideas?




Emi ROXX


Hi, i need help with my bedroom!
im redecorating it and this is the bedding that i already have

http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/best-prices/bed-bath/bedding/seventeen-rhianna-bedding-set/prod.jump?ppId=1e6d56e&catId=cat100260259&selectedLotId=7280239&selectedSKUId=72802390133

I want to make my bedroom sort of boho but still a little classy
i need ideas on the kind of bed i should get, room decor, wall color, and the type of furniture i should get. wood? white? black?
thanks :)



Answer
I think I you use some romantic curtains to decorate the window. How about this curtain, it can well match your curtain. http://www.victoriasdeco.com/Elegant-Baroque-Adjustable-Pull-up-Shadecurtain/M/B0028QO302.htm
Then get another pretty bedding sets to decorate the bedroom. How about this one ?http://www.victoriasdeco.com/Shabby-and-Elegant-White-EmbroideryLaceFalbala-Duvet/M/B0085JHOKC.htm
Then use the floor rugs to decorate the floor. http://www.victoriasdeco.com/category/22703834321/1/Living-Room.htm
Hope can help you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: bedroom decorating ideas[emo]?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment