Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bedroom decor help, PLEASE!!?




Candy :)


So I'm redoing my room completely, my walls are going to be cream and blue with a brown wall decal, but I really need help with the accessories. Does anybody know where I can get low-ish prices but good quality, or any ideas on what I should get?

I'm around 13,
but on my mom's profile.
Bye :)



Answer
So far, what you have is going to look good; as I picture it. I would go to any department store like Walmart, Kmart, Target or Kohls. Also check stores like Sears, JCPenney. Get a bedding set with cream/brown, white/brown, blue/brown in it. Find pillows that are solid colors if your bedding is a print or stripes.

Good Luck in your choosing of your new bedroom.

Redoing my room, Bedroom sets cheap?




Emily


I need a new bed frame, and I cant find any good sites besides ikea.com and i don't want a used bed from like ebay or anything like that... Do you know any good sites?


Answer
Sears, The Brick, Leon's, Zellers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom decor help, PLEASE!!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment