Monday, February 17, 2014

Decorating my apartment with pictures question?




Tim R


Should I just stick with one collection? Or can I mix it up? Wasnt sure since it is a 1 br apartment. Like can Ihave 1 picture by the dining room table, one diff one near the living room, a couple diff in the bedroom?

Or should I just stick with one collection?

Ok thanks!



Answer
mix it up, do each room according to its style, color furnishings, flooring, etc.
i have black and white photos framed in chrome in my bedroom (sage walls), huge italian bistro framed posters in my kitchen (brick red walls), two Diego Rivera prints in my living room(tan walls),and a huge Aztec ceremonial mask on my ocher dining room wall.... each looks good in its own setting.
just try and avoid too many pics on one wall. just one pic or related group of pics per wall.

I need help with parents.?




FUSE


I finally got out of my parents house and moving into a new apartment along with a new job. Problem is i have absolutely no furniture. Ive always had this huge space consuming italian beige with marble top bedroom set that was a handmedown from my parents bedroom. My parents are offering to give it to me but inside i feel its too ugly and i dont want it. The other part of me is telling me to keep it and stop complaining cuz its free. Should i just tell me parents i dont want it and buy somethign my style or keep it and stop bitchin cuz its free?
I thought about telling them bt they keep telling me they are trying to get rid of it and have already came up with ideas on how to bring it to my apartment



Answer
I'm sure it can't be that bad. Why don't you take a look at these different bedroom collections and see what you can do to the stuff you already have to maybe re-style it. - http://bit.ly/coFCZR - there are lots of different ideas so i'm sure you'll be able to find one that you like.

Hope this helps you out! :-)

Liz




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decorating my apartment with pictures question?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment