Sunday, February 16, 2014

teen girl bedroom remodel help?




Jessie


can the teen girls on here send me links of ur bedrooms so i can get ideas for mine? im getting my basement bedroom FINALLY and i want to make it pretty.


Answer
what im doing right now is painting every wall a different color then i would get a queen bed if its is a big room if its not then obviously twin or full get a really colorful bed set that will match your walls i would get white furniture so it will make the room look bigger if not white then a light wood i really like this desk i got at walmart.com go to walmart.com then go to kids bedroom furniture and look at desks andchairs it is like the first one it has a wood top and silver rails it comes in black i would guve u a link but my computer wont let me for some reason

black and purple bedroom ideas?




Alex


I am redoing my room black an purple i already painted one wall purple. I need ideas! my room is really small...
oh.. im am 15



Answer
Don't paint you walls black keep it purple, dark colors can make a room seem even smaller. You could use black for accents and have black curtains and black bed spread. But you have your bed with patterns something sorta like this:http://www.beyond-bedding.com/girls-boutique-full-queen-black-white-kids-teen-luxury-bedding-set-jojo.html or like this http://www.beyond-bedding.com/pink-black-twin-childrens-girls-bedding-set.html. Use white furniture, and if you don't have any you could always paint it. And make sure to add some color to your room by adding some funky colored pillows, lamp, rugs ;ect. It could really spruce it up. I hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: teen girl bedroom remodel help?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment