Saturday, February 22, 2014

How can i sell my bedroom set?




Nanoosh





Answer
on craigslist

Can I credit a bedroom set?




mama


Im getting my first apartment in two weeks &i don't really have money for a bedroom set &wanted to know if i could credit the bedroom set if im saying it right &when they send me the bill pay it little by little?!.. im 18btw& i have good credit !the only thing i have on my credit is a recent college loan i took out in April for $3,200&i don't have to pay that back until December! !best answer 10point's. Thanks guys im unsure on where to place this


Answer
Have you considered getting a used set to start, and paying cash for it? Try thrift shops like Goodwill, and craigslist, and the for sale papers that are in many convenience stores.

Many places just finance through credit cards but some places will let you pay payments.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i sell my bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment