Saturday, February 22, 2014

Log cabin style bedroom set?




PeachPie


I'm looking for a log cabin style bedroom set. Me and my husband have been sleeping on a mattress and boxspring on the floor for long enough (ghetto I know). I went to The Roomstore and they had some sort of bedroom set that was supposed to look "rustic" and supposedly had a "log cabin feel", but it wasn't doing it for me. I want one that looks like actual logs. Does anyone know where I can buy a bedroom set like this? Have you seen it anywhere or do you have any online links?

~King size



Answer
Timber Creek offers nice bedroom set.
http://www.timber-creek.com/furniture_store/home.php?cat=1

Another set with a much different look can be found at:
http://www.adirondack-furniture-direct.com/238-Series-RU1149.html

Need help on Bedroom Set...bedding,furniture,etc?




Ernesto E


I just moved into a new bedroom and need help decorating it. Nothing too complex but would like to know what color bedding, small furniture, computer desk, drawer to get.

My room has one burgandy colored wall and the rest of the 3 walls around the room are beige. The floor is made out of tan tiles.

I would like black,grey,charcoal like colors but from what i've heard its not going to look good at all and I heard colors like gold which I DONT want would go with it. Any ideas which colors would go with the burgandy and beige painted room?



Answer
Hello
I'm sure your bedroom will look great when you have finished. You may find some help on my site called www.declutterandorganize.com When you get on the HOME PAGE, click on to BEDROOMS and there is lots of info you might find interesting. You may also be interested in clicking on FLOOR PLANS listed on the HOME PAGE as it will help you to draw your own plans or obtain free plans.
Good Luck from BUSY BEE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Log cabin style bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment