Monday, February 17, 2014

Should I be charging commmercial? What should I be charging?




Brooke E


Every friday we clean a building that houses 40 constuction workers. It has 9 bedrooms, each bedroom has 2 sets of bunkbeds, a refrigerator, it has a kitchen, a large living area, 4 showers, 2 bathrooms, we do their laundry using our gas to drive to the laundry mat, and the building itself is 40 ft X 50 ft. Right now we are making about $300 a month.


Answer
So if my maths is right you are charging them around $75 a week to clean the building ?

If this is US $75 it equates to about $150 NZ a week - for a building this large - if you are required to do all rooms I would say they are getting a very good deal.

I would suggest you ring around a couple of commercial cleaning places - anonymously ask them what they would charge for this size job - just say you are considering getting in cleaners but want some sort of idea on price first - you may find you can actually charge more - it is a big job.

WAKING UP LOOKING FOR THINGS, BUT I AM ASLEEP, BUT AWARE??? COMPLICATED?




ryankell


I have had this happen twice. After having my daughter, I awoke one night, but I was still sleeping, I sat up and ACTUALLY thought that my baby had a twin sister that was lost in the bed with us!! I got up and looked allover the room for her, moving everything! I snapped out of it and realized I had only one baby and fell asleep. It happened again, 2 weeks ago, I sat up, and started panicking looking for my cell phone and bookmark, which i new were no where near me, if this is sleep Paralysis I would`nt be able to move. If it was sleepwalking, I would be doing activities,but I am waking up LOOKING for objects. But totally sleeping..... It feels dangerous, like I can`t control my body or mind, but I am partially aware and able to remember everything! Please Help....


Answer
Looking for objects is still an activity. If you are worried about danger, install a contact alarm on you bedroom door, so that, once set, it will go off if you try to leave the bedroom, which should be rendered as safe as reasonably possible.

It may possibly be as a result of anxiety, ("After having my daughter") so I suggest that you go to page N, in section 6, at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris and try the free CBT, and hypnotherapy, or consider professional hypnotherapy; most people are suggestible, to some extent:
Stop Sleep Walking Hypnosis Download
http://www.hypnosisdownloads.com Use one of the relaxation methods in section 11, after lights out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I be charging commmercial? What should I be charging?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment