Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ideas for decorating bedroom?




Sarah


I'm going to get this bedding set:
http://www.kinglinen.com/salma-black-wsh-q.html

and I'm thinking of painting the walls lavendar. Do you think this will look good or should I paint it a different color? Also any cool furniture pieces you know of for a bedroom?



Answer
Modern. Paint one wall, like the one behind your headboard, black, and the others white. And on the black, paint your name or a cool symbol in chineese. Get a sleek end table and dresser. Wood floors wood be best. Good luck!

<3, Lakota

Full 5-7 pieces Bedroom Set for less than 1000$ Oregon?




Ashitaga?


were would i find a 5-7 pieces bedroom set in Portland Oregon for under 1000 dollars? I found a web site today that call "Popular Furniture ASHLEY DIRECT DEALER" this is the link (http://www.popularfurnitureny.com/index.php?cPath=187&showall=1) in Brooklyn NY they sells full 7 pieces bedroom set for less than 1000k :D but the issues is that I live in Portland Oregon so its going to be really hard and very expensive to get a full bed room set from the other side of the country, about a year ago my sister told me about a company here in Oregon that sells full bedroom set just like "Popular Furniture ASHLEY DIRECT DEALER" but now -_- no one remember the name :( I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING LIKE RENTER CENTER done that and didn't like the out come.
I hope someone out there can help with my dilemma. thank and hope to hear from you soon



Answer
You might find what you are looking for in your price range here.
Furniture Outlet
14255 Southwest Pacific Highway
Tigard, OR 97224
(503) 598-9009
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&oq=&gs_rfai=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=furniture+outlet+store+portland+oregon&fb=1&gl=us&hq=furniture+outlet+store&hnear=portland+oregon&cid=0,0,2603411850948222855&ei=Q2CnS-rpEpO1tgf5oqXtAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQnwIwAA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ideas for decorating bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment