Wednesday, December 26, 2012

where could i find a bedroom set with a vanity desk for a teenage girl?

Q. i've been looking online but all the bedroom sets i look at don't have any vanity desks included. all i want in the set is a bed, lampdesk, dresser, and vanity desk. so can you tell me where i could find some sets like this online or some cheap stores to buy furniture?

A. pb teen. they have amazing sets and vanities, down side very expensive.

heres my favorite vanity.. they have others if you dont like this one.

http://www.pbteen.com/products/p3894/?pkey=cvanity-furniture


Where can i get good bedroom sets from?
Q. We are doing up a 12 yr old boys bedroom soon but it needs to last for ages(when he moves out) we dont want cheap furniture but then again we dont want break the bank furniture. Where can we go to get bedroom sets from in the uk?

A. Hi,

You can find elegant, cheap home furniture sets at IKEA. Don't discount Craig's list.

Also, you can get bargain furniture many times at local garage and estate sales; especially these days with the economic situation.

Denise


I need to move a bedroom set to florida from va?
Q. Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to do this?

I have called allied and they said that moving companies wont move just a bedroom set and they have a 2000 pnd limit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I live in pensacola

A. Why not run ads in the paper?and offer some money.The area the bedroom set is in I would run an add there and place your phone number with it...
You could also run an ad here because people do drive back and forth constantly.

There are TONS of people who come here as snow birds and im sure they would bring it if their gas was being paid..i mean come on they are on fixed incomes.
good luck!!
run ads around air force bases also..my daughters ex has a truck and is going home for xmas to wva...
but we are in the panhandle of fla.


How to paint over cheap wood veneer?
Q. I have our bedroom set that I would like to paint all a solid black color. Not shiny, just like a dull color. It is wood but on top of the wood is a cheap veneer finish. Right now the color is black and nasty orange fake wood color (two toned). I want an over all black elegant look. Should I sand it first and if so by hand or with a sander and what grit? should I use, also should I prime it and with what? Thanks

A. moonpie said kilz but better than that would be a latex primer like bullseye123. the latex primer has better adhesion, be careful with sanding not to go throw the veneer, better to wash clean and just prime.(this is the best if it is not real wood)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where could i find a bedroom set with a vanity desk for a teenage girl?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment