Friday, December 28, 2012

what would be a good color for a bedroom that has marble textured furniture?

Q. my bedroom set has a lot of marble texture which include browns tans baige. the floors are wooden brown. the fan is brown. my husband wants a sexy vibe color and i want a femine color. is this posible? the lighting has two large windows right next to the bed if this helps at all.
i was leaning twards the darker purples but man there are so many

A. Maybe a burgundy color :)


Where to buy a new Bedroom set from ?
Q. I would like to buy a new bedroom set. Bed, Side tables, Dresser, mirror. Mattress would be extra King Size would be great.

Would you buy from Art Van, Gardner White, Direct Buy, Value City, Cost Co, Sam's Club ?

Is furniture made with quality these days ? What are the brands that you think of when you want to buy furniture.

Budget ~ $3000 includes king size mattress.

Your thoughts and guidance.

A. Many of those stores will have complete bedroom sets that will hit your 3000.00 budet. Go shop and find the one that appeals to you. If you are confused as to which company is best then check them out on the BBB to see how they service their customers. http://www.bbb.org/


How much should I sell my bedroom furniture for?
Q. I have a black 7 piece queen size bedroom set with two night stands, a dresser and a mirror that I purchased for $1600 about 16 months ago. I also paid $600.00 for some pillow top mattresses. Everything looks brand new. Someone offered $700. How much should I sell it for? Mattresses included.

A. The best answer is whatever you can get for it, I think $700 isn't a good price for it, but it's most probably close to what it's worth at most.

When you buy new, you're paying for the over heads as well. If you place an add in a free online site saying what you have is new or bought 2 weeks ago, you'd be very lucky to get 70% of that $2200 you paid for it. Reason being that buying from a store you have in general an amount of consumer protection for the most part.

What most people don't understand, is that the store bought that product or those goods for a fraction of what they sold it for, to cover their over heads. My Ex used to work for a big department store, I was surprised to find out that some items have a 500% mark up, I'm not saying there was a 500% mark up on your goods, but I'm guessing at least 100% if not more.


How do I write a contract for someone who wants to pay a deposit and then pick up the items later, Craigslist?
Q. I have a bedroom set and some sofas. The people want to pay a deposit and then pick it up in 1 week. Where can I find a contract? Also, what if they get injured while moving the furniture up some stairs we have here. Should I include something about this in the contract?

A. First be sure that this is a real deposit and not a scam one. There are a lot of scammers out there that will offer to pay you a deposit with a little overage and then you give them the overage back and turns out the entire check is no good. In case you don't get what I mean read http://www.howtobeatcraigslist.uni.cc and check out all the scams they have listed there, it's just amazing the stuff people will do.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what would be a good color for a bedroom that has marble textured furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment