Friday, May 17, 2013

Would you rather live in Colorado or North Korea?

Q. North Korea has concentration camps and they'll put your family in a gas chamber or torture you if you speak against the "Great Leader"
I'd choose Colorado in an instant.

A. I don't think there's powder skiing in North Korea. I love Colorado.

Also, I was in Aurora in the early '80s during the oil bust trying to buy condos, 1 bedrooms for $8000 and 2 bedrooms for $11,000. People were holding mortgages for $55 to $70 thousand, not unlike the national problem today. The government stepped in and set up easy loans with small down payments ($500) for anyone who could demonstrate they could make the payments. We need some of that across the country today.



EDIT
MS S:
I found and linked to the proof you asked for on my last question. You can veiw it here: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnHyhOkVJUhbC3G3MiKlzenty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120719200602AAoMPI1
Be sure to watch the last two short videos, the ones that include Rush Limbaugh I linked to on your behalf. They're hilarious.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would you rather live in Colorado or North Korea?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment