Monday, May 13, 2013

What are some good places to buy furniture from in Georgia?

Q. Hello, I am looking to buy some new furniture, I am in the atlanta area and I would like to know a place that sells nice furniture without the super high prices. I'm shopping for a bedroom set and couch and love seat. Thanx!!

A. About 23,200,000 results when I Google "Furniture Georgia" You can do the same on Yahoo or Bing etc. More importantly when you find a company you plan to do business with check them out with independent third party sources like the BBB or check out reviews on things like Yelp, Google, or Yahoo Maps.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good places to buy furniture from in Georgia?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment