Sunday, May 12, 2013

How do I match up a bed frame to my headboard?

Q. Recently I bought a bedroom set and it came with a headboard. The headboard supports a queen size bed. I had a full-size bed. If I find a good bed frame how can I know if it will attach? I guess they all come with something for connecting the frame to the headboard? I did find a bed frame at Wallmart but it it says it doesn't require the box spring. So, maybe it will be too high to connect onto the headboard.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Bruce

A. You have to match the frame to the headboard. If you have a queen-sized headboard and a full-sized bed frame, the headboard will be too big. If you want to use it anyway, you will have to make some adapter brackets.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I match up a bed frame to my headboard?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment