Sunday, May 12, 2013

Where can I find a matching nightstand?

Q. okay, so I have this nightstand and that matches my entire bedroom set, but i only have 1 and i would like one for each side of my bed. Anyway, this bedroom set was my moms from when she was a little kid. So, it was from the 60s/70s. Where do I find a matching one? It is cream colored, has flowers engraved in it, has a cream and brown brass/metal knob for the drawer on top and the bottom is an open shelf. The bedroom set all looks like this, their is a vanity/dresser, queen bed, desk and hatch, dresser and hatch and one nightstand. Please help me out, if you find anything let me know
Thanks

A. Look for the maker or brand somewhere on whatever you have then look online.. things that old may not be found but good luck anyway





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a matching nightstand?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment